Tuesday, December 23, 2014

The Noob Squad - Episode 1

Episode one is up and running! We had a lot of fun recording, but man could I tell we were a little rusty. I give a lot of credit to the good Podcasts out there because you never really know how much work they are until you try and make one yourself. The thing that gets me all the time is transitioning into new topics. Other podcasts I listen to make it seem so smooth and everything flows together so nice that you would think it is really easy to do, but it's not!

My hope that is once we all get use to the recording process that the transitions will just start to happen a lot smoother. I know they are not horrible in episode one, but they are not quite to the point where I want everything to be! Hopefully as more episodes roll out and we get accustomed to having four members in the group things will start to flow a lot smoother!

Thanks to everyone who listens and have a great Christmas and New Year!

Episode 2 should be up mid-January!

~ Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment